These cookies are chewy, chocolatey and go perfectly with a hot cup of tea ! Hope you enjoy this recipe - if you decide to give it a try be sure to let me know how it goes.
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup dark choc chips
1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius (fan forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper
2. Mix together the dry ingredients (flour, cacao, baking powder and salt
3. Whisk the egg, and then add the rest of the wet ingredients (maple syrup, peanut butter, and vanilla essence)
4. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together, add the choc chips
5. Place tablespoon sized amounts of the mixture onto baking tray. Cook for 15 - 20 minutes
6. Allow to cool on a wire rack and enjoy !